The primary aim of Dolphin Technology is to provide Silicon-IP products to maximize the efficiency of hardware design teams. Dolphin Technology's design team is committed to:
- To provide a comprehensive high quality intellectual property to satisfy most customer's needs and design reuse solution.
- To promptly respond to customer's design requests.
- To leverage on various foundry process capabilities.
Dolphin Technology's focus is to provide both Standard IP blocks and Custom IP solutions to the end user. Standard IP includes all key building blocks of SOC designs:
- Memory Compilers (Single-port SRAM, Dual-port SRAM, ROM and Register Files)
- Custom Memory with redundancy exceeding 24Mb
- Specialty Memory such as Binary and Ternary CAM and Multi-port Register Files
- Specialty, High Speed I/O's and Standard I/O cell
- High Speed/High Density Standard Cell
- Data path cell and blocks for DSP applications
- Analog blocks such as PLLs and Clocks Recovery circuits.
Custom silicon-IP can be generated by our experienced circuit designers upon customer request. Dolphin Technology takes its customer requirements to heart. At a business forum at the IP/SOC conference March 19, 2001, IC designer panelists called for high quality silicon IP, and deep technical support, as an IP industry requirement. All of the above product and service options are backed by Dolphin Technology's proven design quality and exemplary support.